6 Reasons To Own A New Home At Baywood Greens
What is it about the Baywood Greens community that makes it such a great place to own a home? Homeowners time and again choose to buy a home as a permanent residence or a vacation home here and it’s easy to see why. We have six reasons why Baywood Greens is such a special place to live. Read on and learn more about this amazing community:
1. The incredible houses are the main feature of Baywood Greens. Beautifully constructed by The Christopher Companies, these single-family homes offer unparalleled quality and craftsmanship. With standard features such as GE Energy Star appliances, granite countertops and maple cabinets, you’ll fall in love with these homes the moment you step inside them.
2. The “exclusively public” 18-hole championship golf course is the signature amenity found at Baywood Greens. Recently ranked the #1 golf course in Delaware by Golf Digest, it’s challenging enough for an expert while also forgiving to beginners.
3. The centerpiece of the community is our grand clubhouse. Designed to perfectly complement the surrounding landscape, the Baywood Clubhouse is an ideal place to sit back and enjoy the surrounding vistas. Here you’ll also find our restaurant that features a variety of delicious food items that you can enjoy inside or out on our veranda.
4. The Baywood Greens community has an exciting array of activities and amenities for you to enjoy. Besides the Championship golf course, you’ll find our recreation center, professional grade tennis courts so you can brush up on your backswing and a Caribbean-style pool that’s perfect for lounging around.
5. Baywood Greens is one of the most beautifully landscaped communities that you will find in the area. Sprawling over 30 acres, the stunning seasonal gardens make for dramatic visuals and fit right in with the natural woodlands that surround the community.
6. Buying a new home at Baywood Greens can save you money thanks to Delaware’s Green For Green program. This exciting new rebate program offers up to $2,500 to homebuyers who purchase GREEN new construction homes from Baywood Greens. You can save money and help save the environment as well!
If you haven’t fallen in love with Baywood Greens already, you need to pay us a visit to experience the beauty of our community yourself. Our sales office is open daily from 10 am-5 pm and you can contact us using the Contact Us form on our home page.