5 Reasons to Choose Baywood Greens
With all of the vacation home communities in Sussex County, it may be overwhelming to look for a new community in the area for your next vacation home or primary residence. But there’s a reason why Baywood Greens continues to be one of the most sought-after communities in the area - well, actually, there are a lot of reasons! Below are five popular reasons why residents choose Baywood Greens as their new home:
- Golfing paradise. The Baywood Greens golf course is widely regarded as the “Augusta of the North," and with only one visit, it’s easy to see why. Both of our Woodside and Waterside courses are perfect for golfers of any experience level, and provide incredible views of our beautiful community. And with the Duneside course under construction, there’ll be even more to love about Baywood Greens golf with a full 27 holes to play to your heart’s content! For an avid golfer, owning a home in Baywood Greens is an incredible opportunity to take advantage of one of the very best golf courses in the region. Residents not only have quick access to the community course, but also enjoy discounted fees.
- Perfect location. Secluded enough avoid the hustle and bustle of the shore, but close enough for a quick trip, Baywood Greens is ideally located in Long Neck, Delaware, only about a half an hour to Rehoboth Beach. In addition to proximity to the shore, Baywood Greens also boasts access to nearby private inlet bay beaches to enjoy water recreation opportunities, such as fishing, crabbing, boating – or just relaxing! And we can’t overlook the fact that Baywood’s location in the state of Delaware has many benefits as well – tax-free shopping and other tax benefits are abound!
- Magnificent clubhouse. Our beautiful clubhouse is truly a sight to behold! It serves as the center of our community, functioning not only as an award-winning event venue, but also as the home to the Baywood Greens Clubhouse Restaurant. It’s the place where neighbors and friends gather on the veranda to overlook the 18th hole over a delicious dinner, or meet at the bar for happy hour drinks before weekly live music.
- Breathtaking beauty. There’s no doubt about it – aesthetically, Baywood Greens is in a class all its own. Through all four seasons, our stunning garden displays, sprawling over 30 acres, provide a beautiful backdrop to our Baywood Greens community. Summer is an especially exciting time to roam the Baywood Greens gardens, with our exciting arrangement of annual and tropical borders in colorful bloom throughout the community.
- Beautiful new homes. With the addition of our new homes from esteemed regional home builder, Christopher Companies, Baywood Greens is truly set apart from the rest. For those looking for a new home in Sussex County, a new home from Christopher Companies is the clear answer. Options for customization, precise attention to detail and energy efficiency are all trademarks of Christopher Companies, so our future new residents will be able to enjoy all the perks of living in Baywood Greens in an incredible new home.
But at the root of the reasons why residents choose Baywood Greens is the feeling they get when visiting for the first time, and for every time after that. The feeling that nothing else can come close to comparing, and that Baywood Greens is the only choice in Sussex County for their new home. Once you begin to consider a home in Baywood Greens and start imagining yourself enjoying the community, it's clear - there's truly nowhere else better to be in Delaware!