A Closer Look at the Amenities of Baywood Greens
What is it that makes Baywood Greens such a special place to own a home? The list goes on and on, as there are many reasons why homeowners choose Baywood Greens for a primary or vacation home. But, we would say that our expansive amenities play a huge role in the decision making process for many who choose Baywood Greens!
If you’ve never visited Baywood Greens, then read on to learn more about the incredible amenities in our community:
- Golf: Baywood Greens is known by many as one of the prime golfing destinations in the region, and for good reason! Known as the “Augusta of the North,” the Baywood Greens golf course is famous for its exquisite and lush landscaping. But a beautiful setting isn’t the only thing you’ll find when golfing on our course – both our Woodside and Waterside holes will prove to be enjoyable challenges for golfers of all skill levels. And we pride ourselves on being “exclusively public,” meaning that all are welcome to come play a round at Baywood!
- Clubhouse: The Baywood Greens clubhouse is the grand centerpiece of our community, serving as one of the most sought-out event venues in the Delmarva. With a beautiful and elegant ballroom, as well as a spectacular outdoor ceremony space, the Baywood Greens clubhouse is the perfect spot for your next momentous occasion, or to simply sit, relax, and enjoy the beauty of Baywood.
- Restaurant: Our community restaurant is located in our immaculate clubhouse, and is well-known throughout the area as an excellent dining destination. Serving delectable meals from executive chef William Karrow, the Baywood Greens Clubhouse Restaurant is the perfect spot for brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks. Our expansive veranda overlooking the 18th hole is the idea location to enjoy a delicious meal on a beautiful Delaware summer day.
- Pool and tennis: What would a resort community be without pool and tennis? Our Caribbean-style pool is a great spot to sit back, relax, and enjoy the fully equipped summer kitchen and community center. Or you can grab your racquet and meet your neighbor for a friendly match at one of our professional grade courts.
- Beaches and marina: One of the most unique aspects of Baywood Greens is the access that residents have to nearby private inland bay beaches. These beaches and accompanying marina offer the perfect sandy retreat, without having to travel to the Delaware shore. Whether you go fishing, boating, waterskiing, or just relax on the sand with a good book, you’ll find tranquility at the inland bay beaches.
- Gardens: Baywood Greens’ impressive landscaping is truly something you have to see to believe. The Baywood Greens’ horticulture team does an incredible job of making the community look breathtaking through all four seasons, but for many, the colorful blooming flowers of summer are a favorite. With over 200,000 flowers blooming in peak season, the gardens in Baywood Greens are truly spectacular.
It’s one thing to read about these amenities, and an entirely different thing to experience them for yourself! If you’ve never been to Baywood, come see us soon – schedule to play a round on our course, make reservations at our clubhouse restaurant, or simply stroll around the community to catch a glimpse of Baywood’s beauty! While you’re here, be sure to swing by our Sales and Information Gallery to learn more about the homes available in our community!