Five Reasons to Choose a New Construction Home
There are a lot of aspects that Baywood Greens residents absolutely love about our community – from the world class golf course to the thousands of breathtaking flowers to the incredible clubhouse restaurant, we’re the premier resort community in Sussex County for good reason. New residents in our community can also add new construction homes onto the long list of things to love about Baywood Greens!
The new homes in our community come from award-winning homebuilder Christopher Companies, and we couldn’t be happier to offer their beautiful Coastal Series and Village Series home designs in our community. In addition to their aesthetic appeal, we have five reasons why you should choose a new construction home!:
- Energy efficiency. New homes incorporate energy efficient construction and technology, and according to New Home Source, newly built homes are up to 30% more efficient than homes built 10 years ago! Energy efficient homes translate to financial benefits for homeowners, saving money in monthly energy bills. New homes from Christopher Companies, which are all EnergyStar certified, come with an additional financial benefit in our Delaware community – a rebate check for homebuyers! Christopher Companies’ homes are a part of the Delaware “Green for Green” program, so homebuyers are eligible for up to a $2500 rebate check after settlement.
- Less maintenance costs and repairs. New construction means less time and money upgrading out-of-date, inefficient appliances, or replacing structural defects of an old home. When you buy a new home, you don’t have to worry about the headache or costs associated with maintenance upkeep in older homes.
- Upgraded features. Homeowners today increasingly desire features such as hardwood floors, granite countertops and double vanity bathroom sinks in their homes – and new homebuilders know it! That’s why many of these upgraded features are included in new homes. Homeowners who buy older homes oftentimes have to spend a great deal of money upgrading to these features – but in new homes, they’re already included the minute the home is yours.
- Ability to customize. When you’re buying a brand new home, you get to enjoy picking out the exact materials that you’ve always wanted in your house. From the color of the walls to the type of countertop to the exact shades of the kitchen cabinets, homeowners buying brand new construction can look forward to their new home looking exactly how they always dreamed it would. Take a walk through our Christopher Companies Design Center in our Sales and Information Gallery to see just how many options are available for homeowners buying new Christopher Companies homes in our community!
- Incorporates modern trends. Modern construction incorporates trends that today’s homebuyer expects in a home – aspects that you would have to remodel to achieve in an older home. For example, open floor plans, larger closets, and first floor master bedrooms are all popular modern trends in home design and construction that you can likely find in many new homes, including our Sheffield and Edenton model homes in Baywood Greens.
Choosing a new construction home in Baywood Greens is the best way to enjoy living in our incredible community. Take a tour of our beautiful model homes and imagine yourself coming back to relax in a new home from Christopher Companies after playing a round of 18 on our beautiful course, spending the day on the Delaware shore, or enjoying happy hour at our clubhouse restaurant!
SOURCE: New Home Source