New Recipes for Your Summer Cookout
Just in time for Fourth of July weekend, we’ve put together a few of our favorite summertime picnic recipes for your next party or cookout. Take a look at what we’ve got lined up – you’re sure to find a new favorite!
- This is a recipe you’ll have to try - Ginger Shandies. Refreshing and zesty, this is the perfect summer drink.
- If you’ve been looking for a new summer sangria recipe, you’ve found it! This White Wine Sangria will be the only drink recipe you’ll ever need.
- Who doesn’t enjoy the classic tomato and mozzarella combination? Here's a version that’s perfect and convenient for your summer cookout.
- This Artichoke Dip by Martha Stewart Living is definitely something even the pickiest eater will love. Served with sweet peppers, this recipe is easy, tasty and will go along great with any meal.
- Everybody knows that Delaware has the best sweet corn – it’s undeniable! Why not spruce up your regular recipe with this revamped version that’s sure to impress.
- Want to try a new potato salad side but not sure where to start? Take a look at these 50 potato salad recipes; you’re bound to find one you’re dying to try!
- If you’re in need of a lighter side dish, take a look at this Tomato, Onion, & Cucumber Salad recipe by TV Chef Rachael Ray. Refreshing and tangy, this salad is easy to make but also delicious.
The Main Event:
- We love a classic burger just like anyone else, but we admit it can get tired after a while. These burger recipes might throw you for a loop, but they’re worth trying out.
- If you’re planning on grilling steak, take a look at this Gaucho Steak with Four-Herb Chimichurri dish. You’ll have guests begging for your recipe!
- Dessert can come in many forms, so why not a Watermelon Soda Float? This twist on a childhood favorite will quickly become a new favorite!
- And if you’re craving something savory, give this Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie recipe a shot. A perfect ending to a perfect day!
And there you have it - all the makings for a delicious summer cookout! Have any recipes of your own? Go ahead and share them – we’d love to see the culinary creations of our own Baywood Greens residents!