Summer Fun in Baywood Greens
Even though the official beginning of summer isn't until June 21, the season is already getting into full swing here at Baywood Greens! As we continue into the summer months, Baywood residents have a lot to look forward to - after all, living in Baywood Greens means having endless opportunities for fun! Some of the most popular summer activities for Baywood Greens residents are the following:
- Take a dip in the pool: Our Caribbean-style pool offers the perfect place to cool off during the hot summer months! Complete with sun and shade decks and a summer kitchen, our community pool is great spot for residents and guests of all ages to spend a beautiful summer day.
- Hit the links: For avid golfers, there’s nothing more relaxing than a little early morning golf in the summer. And Baywood’s acclaimed golf course is the ideal spot in the Delmarva to enjoy this relaxation! Residents love having this world-class course right outside their front doors, and summer is the prime time for golfers to enjoy the beautiful Baywood foliage and flowers lining the course.
- Enjoy the bay: Baywood Greens residents are able to enjoy access to nearby private inland bay beaches and marinas for some fun on the water! Relax on the beautiful and serene beaches, go fishing, or take out the boat for the day. Whatever you choose to do at the beautiful bay beaches, you'll be sure to enjoy yourself!
- Dinner and drinks on the veranda: For many residents, the veranda is the best spot in the Baywood Greens clubhouse during the summer months. With a spectacular view of the 18th hole, the veranda is the ideal spot to enjoy drinks and a delicious dinner from the clubhouse restaurant with family and friends - all while taking in all the beauty of Baywood!
- A day at the beach: Believe it or not, Baywood Greens enjoys the exclusive feel of a resort community while only being about 10 miles to Rehoboth Beach! Known as “The Nation’s Summer Capital” because of its popularity with D.C. residents, Rehoboth Beach has been named a “Best Beach Weekend Getaway” by Travel + Leisure magazine and has been awarded a perfect five-star swimming water quality rating by the National Resources Defense Council (NRDC). Full of fun activities for beachgoers of all ages, it’s no wonder that Rehoboth Beach is one of the most popular beach destinations in the area!
- Stroll through the gardens: Our community is perhaps best known for the incredible garden displays that can be enjoyed throughout Baywood Greens. Sprawling over 30 acres, the Baywood Greens gardens are truly something you have to see to believe! Each season holds the promise of something new and exciting in our garden displays, but the summer months are a favorite time for many to catch the best of Baywood's flowers and foliage. Taking in the beauty while strolling throughout our expansive garden displays is the perfect way to end a summer day at Baywood Greens!
There’s clearly a lot to love about living in Baywood Greens, and with so many fun activities, summer is a great time to be a Baywood resident. For homeowners who have considered buying a primary or second home in our community, our new homes from Christopher Companies offer the perfect opportunity for homeowners to join Baywood Greens - just in time for the exciting summer season!